The objective of this policy is to inform you clearly and in detail what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use and how to configure or disable them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to get to know the user.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit our website and that saves information about your browsing experience to make the user experience more efficient. Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the web pages, such as technical cookies or for customizing the user interface, although others, such as analysis cookies or behavioral advertising cookies, require that we inform and collect consent to its use.
Below, and in order that you can give fully informed consent, we detail the information of what it consists of and what is the purpose of each type of cookie:
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the request process … The website cannot function properly without these cookies, which is why they are considered necessary.
- Preference or customization cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. , such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search or the region in which the user is located. If the user himself chooses these characteristics, for example, by checking the language flag, it is considered a service expressly requested as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected personalization purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with web pages and thus carry out statistical analysis of the use that users of the web make of the services provided. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the person in charge.
- Marketing or behavioral advertising cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore , more valuable to third-party advertisers.
The details of the cookies used on this web page are as follows:
|The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|16 years 10 months 6 days 12 hours
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.
|This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
|1 year 24 days
|Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
|This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
|5 months 27 days
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
For analysis and advertising cookies we need your consent that we can obtain if you click on the “I accept” button in the information message that is displayed when accessing our website.
If you disable cookies, you will be able to continue accessing the web but browsing through it may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work properly.
If in the future ProtectDefenders.eu uses different types of cookies to those contemplated in this Cookies Policy to provide new services or it is necessary to adapt it to new legislative requirements, we will notify you.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed in your computer.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools menu> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- Chrome: Options menu> Advanced options> Privacy.
- Safari: Preferences / Privacy menu.
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): Settings option> Safari
- Chrome for Android: Settings> Website Settings> Cookies
- Other browsers: check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
You can reconfigure cookies on this site by doing in: Cookie Settings